Capital Eagle, Inc.
- Manage, lead, motivate and develop personnel including selection, performance, management and employee relations.
- Maintain retail call frequency as required. Schedule and conduct ride-withs and team sells as required.
- Establish and monitor quality control standards (product freshness and finished product loss).
- Develop and execute selling programs in order to drive key sales objectives.
- Respond to, investigate and resolve retailer questions and concerns.
- Understand wholesale and retail profitability in order to make sound business decisions.
- Manage expenses for assigned area of responsibility.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field.
- 3-5 years sales experience preferably in the beverage or consumer products industry.
- Demonstrated coaching skills, supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Must meet company certification requirement for the position within required timeframes.
- Must have a safe driving record
- Must be able to obtain a DC Solicitor's permit
Full company benefits
Company vehicle provided