Director of Craft & Innovation Brands
Northern CA Wholesaler
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plus Incentives
- Company Car
- Vacation, Health Insurance, 401(k)
- On Site gym, Wellness Program, Pet friendly
- Develop and oversee the Annual Business plans to grow volume and distribution of the Craft & Innovation Brands Portfolio.
- Build plans for strategic execution at the territory and brand level and maintain overall responsibility for growing total territory distribution points and executing growth targets.
- Work with our Supplier Partners to develop and execute joint business goals.
- Fiscally manage Supplier partner marketing budgets.
- Direct and develop the Craft Specialist (Direct Report) regarding account call cycle, team and supplier ride with activity and execution targets at retail.
- Communicate Portfolio goals effectively and develop tracking to support Front Line Sales Team.
- Work with Craft Suppliers & Sales Team in the trade to assist in meeting desired goals.
- Order proper Point of Sale to promote Craft Portfolio.
- Develop a high level of knowledge of ABC rules & regulations that pertain to our business.
- Become the Craft Portfolio Expert through education of styles and brewing processes.
- 2 Years College Associates Degree or 1 year experience as a Brand Manager or like experience in the beverage industry.
- Excellent Writing & Mathematical Skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel programs.
- Ability to gather and analyze data when problem solving.
- Effective communication skills & the ability to effectively present in a group setting.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.