National Account Manager
Clipper City Brewing/ Heavy Seas Beer
Must be based in the Northern Va area.
National Account Management
- This position will be responsible for the development of the Heavy Seas portfolio in national and regional chain accounts covering both the on and off-premise segments.
- Establish strong working relationships with senior-level buyers and staff at key on and off-premise chains. Develop structured account objectives with supporting business analytics and programming to drive brand revenue, profit and awareness.
- Collaborate and build relationships with distributor chain teams to both educate and execute growth strategies within assigned national/regional accounts.
- Develop and execute promotional activity to increase velocity and distribution of Heavy Seas portfolio.
- Work directly with distributor management to promote brands and implement programming to drive revenue and gross profit.
- Develop and implement approved sales and marketing strategies throughout the distribution network.
- Monitor distributor inventory on a daily basis.
- Establish retailer relationships within a targeted list of accounts to grow business.
- Maintain regular call frequency with assigned national accounts and targeted top volume independent accounts.
- 2-3 days per week retail selling and driving execution of National Account programs.
- Building partnerships with Heavy Seas distributors by working the trade with key personnel from distributors.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Beer Experience (knowledgeable in the three-tier system and promotional and legal structure)
- 5+ years of experience and relationships with National/Regional Chain Accounts located in the Southeastern market
- Must be based in the Northern Va area.
- Self-Motivated with the passion to win
- Ability to collaborate with wholesalers and internal employees at Heavy Seas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with VIP, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to travel 50%-60% of the time
- May need to work occasional weekends and evenings
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must provide a cover letter with salary requirements to be considered.
- Compensation BOE
- Health/Dental/Vision available
- 401K with company match after 3 years
- Car/Cell phone Allowance