Classic Distributing & Beverage Group
Hey you! Yes you! Do you have a passion for spirits and the alcohol business? Are you looking for a position that will enable you to share that passion through education and sales? We are looking for a full time Spirits Specialist to become part of our team, why not join?
-Competitive Pay & Bonus Structure
-Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
-Discounted LA Fitness Membership
-Complimentary Product (Quarterly)
-Ongoing Training Opportunities
-Exciting and Dynamic Culture
How we’d describe our ideal candidate:
-An individual with spirits sales experience
-Growth minded mentality
-Results driven work ethic
-Organized, excellent multitasker, with a persistent but optimistic attitude
How we’d describe us:
Classic Distribution & Beverage Group, INC. is a family-owned company founded by Joe Sanchez III and his family in 1986. Joe had a vision to build a successful company that would not only help to shape his community but would also provide great jobs so that people could support themselves and their families. Our team is what makes Classic Beverage of Southern California an industry leader. Our work environment is fast paced, exciting, and team oriented with ample opportunities for professional growth.
The primary objective of the position is to drive Spirits distribution and volume in assigned territory to achieve Monthly Business Objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for sales & distribution in on and off premise channels within assigned geography
- Work with Classic Beverage team and supplier partners to gain new distribution, to expand current distribution and grow volume and revenue
- Identify non-buy accounts and develop a plan to establish on going business within those accounts
- Cultivate business within existing accounts through product education and proper brand positioning
- Target new business by qualifying focus areas within the territory, setting up presentations, and utilizing hunting techniques.
- Act as an authority on the spirits portfolio and develop educational selling tools for Classic team and retail partners
- Know, understand and be able to present all brands available in Classic portfolio to retailers
- Additional duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of spirits industry experience
- Proficient with business math
- Understanding of spirits category
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must pass physical, drug test & background screen
- Must be able to work flexible hours and shifts.
- Must possess a valid CA driver license.
- Must have one’s own insurance.