Sales & Marketing Associate
A Dozen Cousins
Who we are:
A Dozen Cousins is a Los Angeles based natural food company that makes convenient side dishes inspired by traditional Creole, Caribbean and Latin American recipes. Our first product is an award-winning line of authentic regional beans that are cooked in nutrient-dense avocado oil. As a company, we believe strongly in the power of culture, and we enjoy celebrating the people and places that make our food special. To learn more, please visit www.adozencousins.com
A Dozen Cousins is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a creative and self-starting Sales & Marketing Associate to join our team. This role is a unique a blend of Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience and you will report directly to our Founder & CEO while working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams. You will play an active role in several important parts of the business, and this is a great role for anyone looking to build a career in CPG.
- Respond to customer outreach and resolve issues in a clear and timely manner.
- Track customer contacts, identify trends and insights, and elevate issues when appropriate.
- Proactively build relationships with our most loyal customers.
- Manage corporate inbox and filter emails to the appropriate team members.
- Manage retailer websites and ensure listings are accurate and up to date.
- Manage paid search campaigns on digital platforms such as Instacart and Criteo.
- Maintain Store Locator and ensure that retail outlets are accurate and up-to-date
- Grow sales on the Faire wholesale platform including customer service and promotions.
GENERAL SALES & MARKETING SUPPORT
- Manage sales reporting and analytics.
- Send and track product samples.
- Research and Identify influencers for social media
- Enthusiastically take on any special projects or one-off tasks that arise across Sales and Marketing
Skills and experience:
• Passionate about the food industry and A Dozen Cousins Brand and Mission.
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly and “figure things out”
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to quickly learn new systems and software.
• Compensation: This is a full-time salaried position with competitive pay.
• Location: This role will be based in Los Angeles, Ca
How to apply:
• Cover Letter: In 100 words or less, tell us why you are interested in this role and provide an example of why you would be a good fit.
• Resume: With details of your past roles and experiences.
• Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org