On-Premise Sales Representative
Evans Brewing Company
Evans Brewing Company, an award winning craft brewery located in Corona, CA is now hiring an On-Premise Sales Representative.
This is an exciting relationship-driven business that requires strategic sales ability, craft beer knowledge and exceptional customer service skills. This is a salaried position with a clear commission program.
Evans Brewing Company Sales Representatives are responsible for maximizing the sales of our craft beer portfolio through effective planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives.
To be a successful sales representative you must be able to:
- Successfully sell, distribute and place products!
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Monitor and work with our distributor on new placement deliveries and performance.
- Ensure product freshness and quality in all accounts in assigned territory.
- Available to work full time with some evenings and weekends
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned areas, visit an average of 8-10 accounts daily.
- Restocking shelves for accounts and assisting with draft maintenance when needed.
- Prepare and present professional sales presentations to customers by combining both the company’s priorities and customer’s needs
- Understand company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by maintaining accurate and up to date records
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be energetic & competitive, must be passionate about craft beer!
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in direct beverage sales
- Knowledge and compliance of legal requirements regarding the sale and delivery of alcoholic beverages
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including evening & weekends; highly organized, have attention to detail and good time management ability
- Must have business acumen and keen negotiating skills
- Experience in engaging store management in sales and /or promotional events required
- Valid and clean driver’s license