Atlanta Hard Cider Company
- Responsible for the daily execution of all cider making related tasks, this includes raw material management, apple juice & fruit juice sourcing, fermentation, aging, blending, packaging (canning, bottling, kegging), cleaning, and maintenance of utilities and equipment.
- Works with packaging team, cleaning/filling kegs and packing out canning line.
- Ensure cleanliness and sanitation of environment and equipment in accordance with QA/QC standards, implementing improvements where appropriate. Champion safety protocols in all activities, participating in improvements to safety standards where appropriate.
- Ensure all equipment is operating safely, at maximum efficiency and maintained to the highest standards by supporting the maintenance department schedule.
- Conduct weekly meetings with cidery staff and Cellar Operators/Cellar Hands to establish and develop individual development plans.
- Creation of innovative cider recipes and processes; including identification and evaluation of new ingredients, apple and juice varieties.
- Working with the owner and sales team to discover exciting and new opportunities within the food and drink industry to elevate the brand.
- Inventory management; including raw material ordering, receiving, storage and organization of storage of unfinished goods onsite.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a collaborative team environment.
- Self-starter, proactive – able to work independently and shows initiative to make things happen and improve results.
- Minimum 2 years as a cidermaker/winemaker/brewer
- In depth experience with automated, semi-automated, and manual brewing and cellaring systems, including canning lines, bottle lines, keg washers and fillers.
- Strong attention to details is required.
- Candidate should be able to lift at least 50lbs. from ground level and should also be able to move 165lbs. of kegged beer from one location to another.
- Employee Health Insurance
- Paid Time off
Atlanta Hard Cider Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.