Hard Cider Cellar Technician
New England Apple Products Co.
Assures consistent quality of hard cider beverages by cleaning, preparing, and operating all hard cider equipment, including tanks, transfer lines, pumps, fillers, and other equipment related to our rapidly growing Carlson Orchards hard cider product line. Responsible for accurate documentation of all processes.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows established SSOP’s in cleaning all transfer lines, pumps, tanks, fillers, and other equipment related to hard cider production.
- Prepares batches of hard cider for canning and kegging, including carbonation, proper refrigeration, etc.
- Completes all required production-related reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists with hard cider packaging operations as needed.
- Assists with fresh cider pressing and bottling operations and clean-up as availability allows.
- Forklift operation experience is a plus, as is prior work experience in a carbonated alcoholic beverage operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Self-motivated to productively work alone when required
- Collaborative approach to work with other team members
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and communicate them to management
- Flexible with work hours based on seasonal variations in volume and product demand