Oklahoma/ Arkansas/Kansas Market Manager - Job Based in Oklahoma City
Rahr and Sons Brewing Company
POSITION: OKLAHOMA/ARKANSAS/KANSAS MARKET MANAGER
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES
COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
Brewing innovative, quality craft beer by a passionate team of dedicated beer lovers committed to supporting our community.
SALES TEAM MISSION STATEMENT
To provide quality, honest services, achieve company sales and distribution goals working with distributor’s sales personnel, and deliver growth opportunities to all our wholesaler partners and customers.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
Prior knowledge and experience in the beer industry, along with experience managing wholesalers, is required. To succeed in this position, one must be sales-driven and have strong account management skills.
- Increase distribution and brand awareness for Rahr & Sons Brewing Products in a specified market.
- Establish and communicate all sales and distribution goals within the assigned Area.
- Obtain the sales and distribution goals for the assigned Markets.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with key distributor personnel.
- Implement all sales programs and promotional activities with all assigned distribution partners.
- Conduct distributor sales meetings to encourage national and local programs/promotions.
- Make recommendations to the VP of Sales for co-op (50/50) Special Events within assigned Area, based on the exposure and the sales volume of the event.
- Provide input for the development of sales/promotional tools.
- Develop and submit local promotions for approval to the VP of sales at the market dictates.
- Plan & Execute Crew Drives in each market that utilizes the time of the distribution and brewery staff in a way that grows the Rahr & Son's presence in the market.
- Attend On-Premise and Off-Premise events in the market as necessary.
- Handle complaints and foster exceptional customer relations.
- Prepare and present annually for assigned wholesalers in an ABP covering goals in distribution for the following year and an execution plan.
- Submit a Monthly Sales Summary to the VP of Sales for the assigned market including;
- Current sales volume
- Distribution update for all wholesalers
- Upcoming plans for each wholesaler
- Upcoming sales meetings
- Submit a Key Account list quarterly to the VP of Sales each quarter detailing the Top 25 Rahr & Sons volume accounts.
- Submit a Target Account List that includes top Rahr & Sons Non-Buy accounts and a plan to build a relationship that yields sales.
- Submit a Monthly Work Plan that includes planned meetings, top account visits, and special events.
- Maintain CRM system entries upon account visits.