We are looking for an enthusiastic, smart and hard working individual to our production team!We are looking for an enthusiastic, smart and hard working individual to join our production team! As a Cellar Tech at Graft, you will be wearing many hats from cider making tasks such as fermentation, tank cip, transfers and flavor additions to working with our pack out crew to package out product, working on the canning line or kegging cider.
We would prefer someone with experience in the industry but we also have on site training for the right fit. Be a part of our journey as we grow into our new state of the art cider/winemaking facility in Newburgh, NY!
- Conducting cellar work, such as handling fermentation, juice receiving, tank cleaning, flavor additions, basic lab tests, etc
- Working with packaging team, cleaning & filling kegs & packing out on canning line
- Keeping your work area clean, organized & safe on a daily basis
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Electronic Record keeping of cidermaking activity and scheduling
- Conducting scheduled machine maintenance to include ability to speak with technical support and comprehend machine manuals
- Openness to operate industrial equipment (I.e., forklift, keg washers, canning line)
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to work as a team member
What We Offer
The opportunity to grow and learn with a small, yet close knit and dedicated team. All striving to make innovative and interesting ciders, wines & hard kombucha’s.
Offering a 40 hour a week salaried compensation and every other Friday off, so you can look forward to a 3 day weekend every other week. Currently in an exciting transition phase and growing into a new state of the art facility in Newburgh NY, come be a part of the next great step in our journey together!