Distribution Delivery Driver
Block 15 Distribution
Block 15 Distribution Delivery Driver - Full-Time hours with great benefits
Offering unique hop forward ales, crisp lagers, traditionally brewed abbey beers, barrel-aged rarities, and one of the Northwest’s most extensive wild and sour programs, Block 15 produces a range of artfully crafted beers, brewed with a nod toward fresh ingredients and fresh thinking. Established in 2008, and brewer-owned from day one.
Block 15 Distribution's busy team is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. This is a 35-45 hr/wk position. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery and providing exceptional customer service to our account base. Some weekends, holidays and overnight trips are required.
Duties + Responsibilities
• Ability to read and efficiently work from Route Manifest
• Deliver products to customers using truck, pallet jack and/or hand truck
• Safely and efficiently deliver products to various customers throughout Oregon and Washington in company vans or trucks
• Accurately record invoices, credits and other information on the Route Manifest
• Assist customers during delivery as needed with a positive upbeat manner
• Follow check-in procedures and accurate payment of invoices
• Transport items from receiving or production to staging or other designated areas
Skills + Abilities
• Positive attitude
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to multi-task multiply tasks and projects
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to follow and understand strict SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• Computer skills including word, excel, and Google sheets
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Positive attitude and teamwork mentality
• Ability to apply for and receive a DOT Medical Certificate
• Good driving record and current and valid Oregon driver’s license
• Stellar customer service experience
• Commercial driving experience
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up 140lbs pounds or more by hand, as well as move heavier amounts using available equipment such as a forklift, pallet jack, electric pallet jack or hand truck.
Compensation + Benefits:
Block 15 Brewing offers competitive wages that will be determined based on experience and qualifications. Benefits for full-time distribution staff include Health + Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, 2 Weeks Paid Time Off accrued every year, 25% off packaged beer purchases, 20% off merchandise purchases and lots of High-5's!
All qualified candidates please submit the following information at www.block15.com/jobs and click on Apply for Delivery Driver link. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
1. Your resume
2. A cover letter that describes any previous delivery and/or driving experience and any other relevant work experience you feel makes you an outstanding candidate.
Please no phone calls or in person inquiries about this position.
Block 15 Brewing is an equal opportunity employer.