Beverage Marketing Manager
The Boelter Companies
The Beverage Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with the Director of Marketing and collaborating with the Beverage sales leadership to develop the marketing strategy for the Beverage division at Boelter. He/she will lead the efforts of the communication, creative and digital marketing team members to execute on these strategies. In addition, the Marketing Manager will be the Marketing expert for this industry, developing a thorough understanding of the market, competition, Boelter’s strengths and weaknesses and evaluating potential new opportunities.
The associate will embody and execute our company core values within all day to day duties and responsibilities:
We work as a team, leveraging our collective strengths
We are passionate, bringing resiliency, creativity and grit
We do what’s right with honesty, respect and accountability
We are reliable, through innovative and streamlined processes
We have fun, celebrating successes and learning from failures
We build relationships, helping our colleagues and customers thrive
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Develop strategy – work closely with the Beverage business leaders and the Director of Marketing to create a marketing strategy to meet the growth targets for these businesses. Analyze customer insights, industry trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Ideation – collaborate with marketing team to identify tactics to bring the strategy to life including content development, advertising, digital campaigns, sales engagement etc.
- Manage execution – work with creative and digital marketing teammates and outside agencies to set expectations, provide direction and ensure timely execution of marketing campaigns, programs, lead generation, sales collateral and events.
- Analyze results – review and report on results of marketing activities and adjust to improve.
- Build relationships – cultivate strategic relationships within Boelter and with suppliers, customers and industry associations. Collaborate on marketing activities with key industry players.
- Industry expert – serve as the Beverage industry expert on the marketing team providing industry and competitor insight, market research and thought leadership to support marketing efforts.
- Identify business opportunities – identify customer needs and business opportunities within Beverage industry market segments to support continued growth.
- Maintain budget – manage Beverage marketing activities within the annual budget.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in a marketing role
- Beverage industry experience strongly preferred
- Proven understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to drive action based on multiple sources of data
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Must be resourceful, team oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, be a proven self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility in a constantly changing environment