eCommerce Marketplace Inside Sales Manager
Mingle Mocktails is seeking an eCommerce Marketplace Manager who is passionate about the Mingle brand and looking for an opportunity to contribute to an exciting part of our business. You will take a leadership role in crafting the strategy while collaborating with the Founder to ensure alignment with company approach. Your focus is onboarding and driving ecommerce sales through major online channels, but you will also be required to wear a number of hats; which include providing input to social media and web marketing strategy, email marketing, logistics planning, as well as supply chain strategy. This role can may fulfilled remotely, although it’s preferable to be located on the East Coast.
As an added benefit, there will be opportunities to taste and drink more mocktails than you could have ever imagined exist.
SALES SKILLS: This role requires a strong knowledge of DTC ecommerce strategy in the wine, spirits and/or specialty foods space; including understanding the top DTC ecommerce channels, how to engage and onboard with these channels, and have a strategic mindset focused on building a wildly exciting ecommerce sales strategy for Mingle Mocktails. You must have eCommerce sales experience with a CPG retail platform, ideally with wine/spirits. We know you cannot be in expert in all areas, but you must demonstrate passion and the willingness to grow your skill set. This is a very results-oriented role, your success will be measured on the number of ecommerce platforms you’ve secured and the sales generated on those platforms.
MARKETING SKILLS: Require solid experience with written and visual marketing skills to optimize Mingle’s presence and conversion rate on ecommerce channels.
COLLABORATIVE APPROACH: We work as one-team, with each individual contributing key skills to contribute to the overall success of Mingle. We are seeking someone who works independently to drive towards results while also collaborating with team members to optimize our success as an organization.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Expand our reach into traditional channels based on your own rolodex of relationships
- Social media strategy
- Email & Text Marketing
- Provide input to online content creation and social media marketing initiatives which may include videos and social media collaborations
- Provide input to packaging, shipping and supply chain processes
REQUIREMENTS: 2-5 years experience working in Digital Sales and Marketing role in the food/beverage space
- Prior account management experience with food/beverage ecommerce platforms such as Target, Drizly, Refinery29, Fresh Direct or equivalent
- Background in the wine, spirits and gourmet foods space, with interest in and knowledge of Wine and Spirits products and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office & Excel skills
- Results oriented
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Organized, roficient at prioritizing multiple projects, performing diligent follow-up, and meeting deadlines
ATTRIBUTES OF IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience in wine/spirits industry within ecommerce sector, Confident, Goal oriented, Passionate, Self-motivated, Collaborative, Multi-tasker, Loves a good challenge, Persuasive, Hard working, High energy
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT MINGLE:
- Be part of driving change in a high-growth company in a high growth sector at a critical time
- Opportunity to develop incredible leadership skills impact in crafting and executing eCommerce strategy
- Unique opportunity to have direct impact in a company’s growth strategy
- Long term career growth potential
- Regular communication with Founder & CEO
- Engage with the CEO in shaping our overall growth strategy
- Freedom to express ideas and opinions in collaborative environment
Are you ready to Mingle?