Director of Small Formats - National Accounts
Kitu Life Super Coffee
We’re here to ignite & inspire positive energy for positive change & our philosophy is simple: BE A COACH!
Compassionate. Optimistic. Ambitious. Curious & Humble.
- A key role within the Super Coffee sales organization, leading strategy in the small format and c-store channel, reporting to VP of National Accounts and direct bi-weekly meetings with the company’s Chief Revenue Office.
- Manage all aspects of the Small Format Channel for the RTD portfolio at Super Coffee, including account & broker management; with the support of our existing National, Divisional, and Regional Sales Teams
- Organize and manage all promotional calendars / retailer programming for those key accounts, to ensure strong sales and execution in stores
- Responsible for leading the charge on all new item / innovation pitches to retailers, to ensure we’re getting our newest flavors & product lines out to retail as quickly and seamlessly as possible
- Working with the Kitu field teams to ensure execution in stores with both our own team and distributors, to ultimately optimize sales at the store level
- Responsible for reporting directly to our VP of National Accounts on a weekly basis in regard to your key account priorities, goals, tactics, initiatives assigned by our Chief Revenue Officer
- Working with Inside Sales & Operations on Sales Forecasting & Demand Planning for the Annual Budget & Quarterly Sales Forecasts for operations.
- Ensure we are working closely with our Marketing Directors & teams to drive awareness & key programs with our Retailers on a Quarterly & Monthly Basis.
Director of Small Format Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Successfully implementing strong promotional calendars and retail programs across all product lines, at all priority accounts across the country
- Successfully adding Super Coffee priority SKUs to all of our core small format accounts in a timely manner, to ensure they’re available to customers as quickly and efficiently as possible in retail
- Activate account marketing programs to drive sales velocity at key small format partners including 7-Eleven & CVS.
- Ensuring we are setting clear, measurable monthly & quarterly goals in our sales Goal Tracker & Lattice for our teams
- Ensuring we have a clear list of priority accounts & brokers to ensure we are monitoring progress across all of our product lines.
- Ensuring we are hitting our total Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Case & Revenue Goals based on the combined KPI's of your RSM's, DSM's ASM's & TSM's
- Reporting accurate Sales Data & Forecasts with Inside Sales & Operations when Forecasting & Demand Planning for the Annual Budget & Quarterly Sales Forecasts for operations & finance.
- Ensure we are abiding by our Quarterly budgets & Hiring plans.
- Maintaining incredible relationships with our Brokers, Key Accounts, DSD Distributors.
- Attend weekly team meetings & individual 1 on 1 meetings with Manager & team to ensure alignment on priorities & opportunities.
- Attend Bi-Weekly 1v1 with Chief Revenue Officer
Key Accounts to be managed (including but not limited to)
? 7-Eleven, CVS, Walgreens, QuikTrip, Wawa, Sheetz, Circle K, Casey’s, Kum N Go, etc.
? Manager: VP of National Accounts
? Direct Report(s): none
? Key Partners: Brokers, Key Accounts & DSD Distributors
? Key Teammates: Division Managers, Regional Managers, Field Sales & Business Operations
? Key Tools: Netsuite Budget, Netsuite CRM, Shelvspace & VIP