Southern California Sales Manager
Pivot Coldbrew is the world’s first premium arabica coffee, infused with a custom-formulated nootropic and adaptogenic energy stack that works in perfect harmony with caffeine. The result is a delicious, completely revolutionary cold brew that delivers a more sustained energy, and promotes calm focus and clarity, while cushioning the dreaded post-caffeine crash. Pivot Coldbrew is Good Energy.
Pivot Coldbrew is looking for a dynamic and energetic professional with beverage sales experience to manage distributor and retailer relationships, developing new business, building brand awareness, driving brand adoption, and generating sales across all channels.
- Expand, maintain and optimize points of distribution in both new and existing accounts across all channels
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with store management through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating stores about the brand and product offerings, and turning prospective accounts into long term customers
- Efficiently manage a designated route, visiting and generating results in 50-70 doors per week.
- Maintain ongoing merchandising excellence: build relationships with account decision-makers to optimize in store placement and facings
- Develop and implement strategies for achieving and exceeding set sales metrics
- Track, analyze and optimize sales traction in the area to meet established KPIs.
- Participate in field marketing initiatives as needed within the market.
- Maintain effective communication with all internal and external stakeholders
- Always represent the Brand values of Pivot Coldbrew
Who You Are: You are a results-driven, self-motivated, and sales-minded professional who enjoys cultivating relationships with consumers and business partners. You are a go-getter, who’s excited to join a high-growth company as a part of the “feet-on-the-street” field team. You are passionate about the better-for-you food space and are ideally immersed in the new world of functional beverages. You are a critical thinker with a “no problem only solutions” approach to working with others to create mutual success. You are a collaborative business partner and believe in service-oriented selling. Ideally, you are a food/beverage insider and aware of regional and cultural trends
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of beverage sales experience
- In tune with regional and cultural trends within Southern California
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor in working with co-workers, distributors, retail reps and consumer
- Sales Skills: aggressive, action-oriented, results-oriented, prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, negotiating and closing
- A passion for health and wellness, and the Pivot Coldbrew brand values
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with limited direction and supervision
- Ability to work weekend and evening events as needed
- Access to reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and site visit platforms