Social Media Manager
We are seeking Social Media Manager to join us on our mission to change the way America eats. Reporting directly to the Director of Integrated Marketing – Digital, this person will manage our social media strategy by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and raving fans and organic promoters of our company.
- You have a growth mindset and enjoy honing your skills and learning new ones
- You are excited by the idea of doing something that’s never been done before
- You have an ownership mentality
- You see the opportunity in every obstacle you face
- You believe in taking action and creating results, not making excuses
- You believe conflicting points of view can produce new ideas and solve problems
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same
- You want a job where you’ll be given opportunity to try new things, grow and be rewarded and recognized for your hard work
- You want to be surrounded by other high achievers who will push you to perform your best
- You are passionate about helping build our company and brand and ready to put in the work
- You believe process is a tool not the gospel
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and lead a comprehensive social media strategy that further advance the brand and drive the company’s marketing goals in addition to creating relevant, optimized content across all social channels
- Roll out targeted social campaigns that align with business goals, brand building, community growth, product launches, promotional periods, and other brand milestones
- Grow followers and brand advocates by improving engagement across all organic social channels
- Responsible for the creation of all reporting relevant to social media. Develop social metrics reporting, identify trends and regularly communicate insights, key learnings and recommendations to brand
- Continually evaluate best practices based on metrics and reporting and explore new channels to enhance our overall social media strategy
- Lead giveaways with partner brands to share value with audience and grow brand presence
- Develop and manage multi-format content calendars for all social media channels, working in-tandem with our creative team ensure all posts, copy and responses are on-brand
- Create a highly-organized system of asset flow and organization between creative and marketing teams
- Partner with the influencer team to guide our influencer partners to create content that aligns with the brand and supports the goals of product launches, events, and other brand initiatives
- Lead and develop a highly effective, innovative and results driven social media team that understands how their actions correlate to HighKey’s goals
- Manage both the long term-growth plan and day-to-day online optimizations
- Partner cross departmentally to create and implement a cohesive marketing and content strategy
- 2-4 years of social media management experience
- Deep understanding of social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube etc.
- Team player and collaborator who maintains composure in high pressure and fast-paced situations
- Analytical approach to social channels understanding the importance of balancing brand-building with conversion and customer insights
- High attention to detail and strong copywriting skills with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines efficiently
- Insatiably curious, always asking the right questions and ensuring that nothing stalls because of what you and your team continue to get do even if that means rolling up your own sleeves
- Prior startup environment with its fast pace, shifting priorities and fluid nature
- Get sh*t done mentality, willing and able to work unconventional hours (e.g., late nights, weekends)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Growth mindset
What it’s like to work at HighKey
When we ask our employees what it’s like to work at HighKey, we’re frequently told it’s unlike any other team they’ve ever been part of. We are the nimble and innovative startup that you read about online but multiply that by ten.
Our team is loaded with high performers who are used to being among the hardest-working, highest-achieving employees from their former companies. Some people might find it intimidating to be around so many heavy-hitters, but our employees find it inspiring and encouraging.
Being a HighKey team member means never having to question if someone else is working equally as hard behind-the-scenes. It means everyone is in it and committed to the success of the company. It means you have access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise that is shared without judgment, ego or pride. It also means that expectations are high across the board and you will be expected to show up every day and deliver.
Growing a company from the ground up isn’t easy or without its challenges but the rewards are deep. You will be able to look back on where you were a month, or six months ago and see noticeable impacts you’ve made to the business. We value initiative, perseverance, teamwork, taking risks and moving quickly.
- If it’s to be, it’s up to me
- Move fast and break norms
- Assume positive intent
- Obstacles are opportunities in disguise
- Make mistakes, learn and move on
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
Location: East Orlando/ UCF area/ Remote
We are happy to be a Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.