Distribution Document Specialist
The International Companies
POSITION/JOB TITLE: Distribution Document Specialist
REPORTS TO: Corporate Regulatory Supervisor
POSITION PURPOSE: Approves, coordinates, requests, and distributes distribution (200, 600 item numbers) documents and questionnaires from suppliers and to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects, organizes, monitors, and distributes distribution item information related to quality and regulatory. This includes annually requesting and following up on requests, filing documents, reviewing what suppliers send back to make sure it is the correct documentation.
- Approve distribution items and complete all forms.
- Manage distribution register.
- Conduct Biennial Distribution Item Document Review.
- Manage ISO Certificates for 3rd-Party Laboratories & Calibration Services used by facilities
- Files all COA’s for distributed items (manual or scan).
- Follows document retention program for all corporate distribution files.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL LEVEL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively translate ideas, concepts and information
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Navision
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
- Lift 50 lbs – occasionally
- Carry 50 lbs - occasionally
- Bend/Stoop - frequently
- Climb/Work at Heights - occasionally
- Reach above Shoulder level – occasionally
- Push/Pull – occasionally
- Squat/Crouch - Occasionally
REQUIRED TRAINING & EDUCATION
- Experience in customer service and/or manufacturing preferred
- 0 – 10% per year