On Premise Sales Representative Mixer Elixir
Do you have a vision to help launch and build a new product that will elevate the beverage category?
We are pioneering a targeted focus on sharing an exciting, personal and memorable experience for all occasions. Using industry leading technology to produce a CBD water soluble addition to any beverage, cocktails, beer, and food offerings. This an opportunity to be part of building and developing a strong customer base that will embrace and drive Mixer Elixir to the next level.
Successful new product/innovation launch experience required. Responsible for advancing and securing sales in the market, performs functions to secure new accounts and service the needs of the existing accounts with an assigned territory.
As a Sales Representative, you will help grow and develop On Premise account relationships located within select Texas markets. (Houston, Austin,Dallas).
• Follow established procedures and guidelines to promote and sell the organization's products within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to meet sales targets.
• Pursue sales leads, personally visit existing and new customers, assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services, prepare price quotes, delivery dates and service obligations to meet established revenue targets.
• Develop sales skills and knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customers.
• May troubleshoot and handle customer related inquiries.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities. (Staff training's, event sales/networking)
Four-year college degree, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.