Regional Sales Manager
Post Meridiem Spirit Company
Fast-growing, innovative liquor brand in a skyrocketing segment seeks an experienced regional sales manager to lead a multi-state sales team and lead distributor management. Based in Atlanta, GA.
Post Meridiem Spirit Company is Georgia’s first canned cocktail company. We make single-serve, ready-to-drink cocktails exclusively from real ingredients – distilled spirits, imported liqueurs, bitters and 100% real citrus juices.
- Build and manage a team of state market managers – Recruit top local talent as we expand into new markets. Manage and coach the team. Implement a CRM system, set KPIs, and travel occasionally.
- Distributor management – Previous experience managing large distributor networks strongly preferred. Win share of mind via relationship building, sharing strategic insights, designing pricing programs, building & executing incentive plans, delivering sales and leading GSM presentations. Routinely analyzes distributor execution performance
- Business planning – Work with company founders to develop business plans and be accountable for the results. Routinely assess business performance and take appropriate actions to ensure achievement/over-achievement of sales targets.
- Category Management – Gauge competitive activity in the market, report on market trends and take corrective/business maximizing actions as needed
- 5+ year multi-state beverage industry sales experience with proven success in distributor programs and sales strategies.
- RNDC or major distributor experience preferred.
- Ability to sell effectively and develop advantaged relationships with leading customers
- Track record of chain execution preferred.
- Demonstrates strong leadership selling, time management and public speaking skills.
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills; be able to overcome obstacles, execute on projects thoroughly, and be an ambassador of our brand.
- Detail-oriented and organized; excellent project management skills.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
Competitive salary, bonus, car allowance, benefits package
Additional opportunities at Post Meridiem Spirit Company: https://postmeridiemspirits.com/careers/