Wine and Spirits Social Media Manager
M.S. Walker, Inc.
Who we are: Founded in Boston in 1933, M.S. Walker is a 5th-generation, family-owned wine and spirits importer and distributor, a spirits bottler, and a national supplier. We serve On-Premise and Off-Premise establishments throughout the Northeast, with direct operations in Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island and brokerage operations in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. We represent a budding portfolio of wine and spirits nationwide, including our own brands, and we strive to offer the most prestigious portfolio in the industry. M.S. Walker has built our foundation and future on our people – our employees are truly our greatest asset. Our company boasts a diverse pool of exceptionally special team members who each bring their unique skills and experience to the organization.
What we are looking for: M.S. Walker has an immediate opening for a Wine and Spirits Social Media Manager.
- Create compelling and highly engaging multimedia content for several of M.S. Walker’s brands’ Facebook & Instagram channels, including:
- Beautiful lifestyle & product photography
- GIF & stop-motion content
- “In the Field” content with bar, restaurant and retail partners
- Cocktail creation videos
- Produce interviews & video content
- Create, own, and maintain content calendars for several brand accounts across multiple platforms
- Responsible for posting all original brand content and sharing third-party content from influencers, partners, etc.
- Understand, assume, and direct the voice of numerous spirit and wine brands across digital channels
- Daily social media and digital community management, including replying to questions and comments, writing and scheduling daily posts, etc.
- Content research and information gathering for brand creative initiatives
- Track, and analyze the performance of social media posts and channels and make recommendations accordingly
- Manage paid social campaigns to boost followership and brand awareness, often based on specific geographic and demographic targets
- Interact with relevant influencers and brands to cross-promote our major key national brands
- Collaborate on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications, such as e-newsletters, website improvements, and more
- Explore new social platforms to ensure that our brands are relevant with our target audiences
- WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PORTFOLIO OR LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO TO EMPLOYMENT@MSWALKER.COM. THANK YOU.