The Account Director (AD) is the primary contact between the agency and the assigned client accounts. The AD is responsible for all strategic planning, consulting and business development within the existing client base. Assigned Account Team members will be trained, managed and mentored by the director.
- Able to translate and understand client’s business challenges, and create strategic experiential (& integrated, where applicable) plans to solve or improve business performance, demonstrated through clearly defined and measurable results
- Ensure excellent customer service levels throughout Account Team and all agency touch points
- Ensure that budgets are sufficient at the start of each client engagement, and that during each engagement, Account team members are staying within appropriate ranges of profitability, while always delivering highest quality service and product
- Responsible for the direction, growth and development of all members of the assigned Account Team – including but not limited to performance reviews, goal setting, professional education, motivation and engagement.
- Ensure that Account Team provides clients with a continuous flow of key learnings and recommendations that improve their business and lead to closer partnerships with the agency
- Build and maintain outstanding customer relationships with assigned client(s)
- Identify potential new business leads within existing client roster
- Actively support the Business Development team on new program builds, as lead, through pitch process, to eventually take over and manage the program and client
- Effectively present and sell agency work/proposals to client roster
- Assist in the creation of project specific budgets
- Attend client meetings during development phase of engagement
- Maintain on-going relationship with clients after the initial “sell-in” phase
- Develop and execute program contracts with clients
- Identify "breakthrough" concepts and ideas that deliver to the strategy and business needs of the client
- Coaching and mentorship of account team; determine ways to incorporate and develop best practices into account team members’ skill sets
- Establish KPIs for client program/activations, identify the measurement methodology to be used and ensure proactive measurement
- Lead quarterly agency/client reviews to highlight performance, share category or industry insights that will lead to business driving conversations
This position offers a competitive base salary with bonus and incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Master’s in business administration a plus
- 7 - 10 years of relevant marketing experience, agency experience highly recommended
- Knowledge of experiential marketing industry
- Managing direct report(s), coaching and developing their talent and skills, resulting in qualified growth
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing, copyediting and general communication skills
- High level of detail-orientation and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
About the Company:
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency.
Our focus is on one thing: people. Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We're here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience — the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we're working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.