Sales Territory Manager - Eastern PA
BrewDog USA commissioned our brewery in Columbus, Ohio in 2016 with the view to bring the people of the US the freshest beer we could. We’ve always had an amazing following from our American fans and we wanted to give them what they deserved. And we wanted to bring more people into the craft beer revolution.
Since that day, our pursuit, our ambition and our growth have been relentless. We never let our standards drop. We pride ourselves on growing partnerships with our accounts by serving them with professionalism, quality & efficiency. We’re now looking for a Territory Manager to maintain these levels and advance them! The Territory Manager is an integral part of the BrewDog Sales Team and plays a key role in growing BrewDog’s every growing business and brand. The position will be based in Philadelphia, PA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Since we first brewed beer at our brewery in Columbus Ohio, we’ve been utterly relentless in our pursuit of getting the freshest beer into the hands of the people across the US of A.
That’s where you, yes you, the new Territory Manager for Eastern Pennsylvania comes in. We want you to spearhead the growth our beer, brand & relationships in this wonderful part of the world.
You’ll be responsible for working with our distributors to get our beer to the people. It’s really that simple. You will make BrewDog become a force in beer loving hot spots like Philadelphia, Harrisburg & all of the other great cities & towns that sit within Eastern Pennsylvania.
To sum it up, you'll be:
- Overseeing and directing BrewDog’s relationships with distributors - – maintaining relations at all levels.
- Carrying out site and market visits. These are a must, to ensure we make everyone as passionate about great craft beer as we are!
- Bringing the numbers to life with critical sales reporting & analysis for the rest of the BrewDog Crew - on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis, depending on goals & objectives.
- Having monthly “live” meetings expected with key distributor personnel.
- Identifying, planning & attending key local events & local opportunities in conjunction with your team & the distributor to push the BrewDog brand and educate people about great craft beer!
- The face of the BrewDog sales team in Pennsylvania.
- Holding monthly meetings, gain distribution of products, and continue to drive the sales of existing products using your innate ninja like sales skills & honed techniques to be top dog!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our US Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You’ll be joining a bunch of incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
Your manager & your team are on a mission to get amazing beer into people’s hands. Inspiring each other every day, you all take ownership of your individual role, delivering incredible service, with passion and drive.
- Ideally have 2-5 years’ regional sales experience in a similar role, within the beer industry. If not beer, spirits, drinks would be great too.
- Though previous experience, you’ll be able to show evidence of network of key industry leaders, decision-makers, and opinion leaders within Pennsylvania.
- You must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software, IRI, Nielsen, Lilypad or other company provided sales software. This usage is part of the weekly management routine.
- You’ll ideally come with a proven track record of working independently and delivering results; be self-motivated, and be able to manage time and workload to optimize effectiveness.
- You will be uncompromising, ambitious, relentless, willing to take risks and learn, and you’ll love to blow sh*t up
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan