Roadhouse Brewing Co.
Roadhouse Brewing Co., a growing microbrewery with employee ownership located in Jackson Hole, WY, is seeking a motivated packaging operator to join our team. Roadhouse is focused on strategically growing by continuing to develop quality products, a highly visible brand, strong consumer retention, and a high level of employee satisfaction. We produce clean and sour beers in 12oz, 16oz and 500ml sizes on a PS Angelus canning line with SKA depalletizer and Paktech off packer. We recently expanded our facility to a 30,000BBL capacity and run a just-in-time manufacturing model balanced by healthy pars. This position would work closely with the production manager and our packaging and brewing teams.
- Canning, bottling, kegging;
- Equipment CIP;
- Warehousing and truck loading;
- Cleaning and sanitizing;
- Carry out the company's vision by continuing to package a premium craft brand with quality at the front of mind;
- Performing quality control checks during all packaging runs;
- Completing maintenance PM’s on packaging equipment;
- Healthy communication between all departments.
- Flexible schedule for ever-changing packaging needs (overtime paid at time and 1/2 for any hours over 40 per week);
- Potential of PM (evening or night) shifts;
- Ability to operate forklift preferred;
- A work ethic aligned with, and supportive of a high growth organization;
- A passion for our business and our products;
- Systematic, organized and process-based approaches to production;
- Mechanical aptitude necessary;
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. safely.
Experience is preferred. This job is based in the Teton Mountains of Jackson Hole, Wyoming,
Compensation is hourly based. Benefits include 50% health and dental insurance coverage,401K, discounted ski pass, ESOP, affiliate discount programs, and free beer.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. Our inspiration is derived from the ancient Belgian brewing techniques, as well as forward thinking American styles. We brew unusually complex beers that reveal themselves slowly and decisively.
Our DNA centers around our hometown, Jackson Hole. There’s a common thread that binds us... a desire to satisfy our primal adventurous spirit. To seek, to explore, to find, and to engage. This is the ethos we bring to every beer we craft and every team member who joins us.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.