Brew Dr. Kombucha
Position Summary: The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for researching, recommending, and creating eCommerce solutions for businesses and organizations that are more effectively and efficiently served outside of Brew Dr.’s regular sales/distribution channels. The position is cross-functional and requires an effective balance of sales, strategic planning, customer experience, creativity, financial acumen, and managerial skill.
- Develop, drive, and deliver a CX pipeline that creates and deploys eCommerce capabilities for existing and new customers.
- Work closely with sales to develop innovative digital merchandising strategies and execute by building plans that support and increase sales.
- Utilize online critical metrics, web analytics, and performance metrics to analyze, develop, and execute on growth programs, insights, and opportunities.
- Help to formulate and execute a plan that generates more sales activity from existing partners.
- Ensure execution of customer experience with extreme attention to detail.
- Work with the customer experience specialist to process customer and partner feedback and optimize the program as necessary.
- Work to synthesize & leverage multiple data points/insights (shopper, consumer, category, product) to create retail strategies that unlock growth in eCommerce.
- Utilize eCommerce research and consumer insights to maximize traffic and revenue growth
- Executing, collecting, and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns across all platforms
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization for SEO content and marketing campaigns
- Partner with External and Internal partners to align advertising with promotions, brand, sales & share objectives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong commercial and eCommerce acumen, including knowledge of platforms like Instacart, Amazon, and Walmart.com.
- Ability to strategically collaborate and effectively develop and communicate business insights and strategies
- Interest and passion in solving new and existing customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets and opportunities
- Strong analytical abilities
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and eCommerce savvy a plus
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint