Who We Are:
Basemakers is a high-performance company focused on providing a variety of services backed by innovative software that allows CPG brands to thrive. As a company, we believe strongly in the power of relationships, dynamic teamwork, charismatic interactions and the relentless pursuit of excellence in everything that we do.
Basemakers prides itself on providing a great work environment for those seeking to join an ambitious and entrepreneurial team. This environment provides the opportunity to develop yourself while making an impact on a growing company.
Basemakers is an equal opportunity employer. At Basemakers, one of our core values is togetherness, a belief that we are all one connected team and community.
Basemakers is seeking a dynamic and proactive project manager to join our elite, INC 500 team.
We are looking for an individual who specializes in customer service and satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, competitive, team-oriented, and teachable. Most importantly, they will operate with the utmost integrity. Your focus will be to help the team make data-informed decisions, overseeing the product health.
Competitive base salary + performance-based bonus and benefit options
Key Role and Responsibilities:
This role is highly collaborative working closely with business development, directors and regional managers. The project manager is responsible for all communication between Basemakers team, brand partners, distribution partners and vendors. In your day to day you will:
- Responsible for managing the project plan, manage brand partner relationship in collaboration with key leadership members in the organization to execute on plans
- Focused on aligning the company priorities with effective day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
- Establish & maintain vendor relationships including but not limited to production facilities, flavor houses, marketing material suppliers, logistics companies, among others.
- Conduct competitive pricing analysis across vendors to qualify best options.
- Assist in building forecasting models with brand partners to ensure adequate supply of products
- Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business needs versus operational constraints.
- Work with Basemakers field sales team and be actively involved in all aspects of the communication around each assigned project.
- Provide assistance with the set-up of complex experiences, such as target area focused blitz and marketing collaborations.
- Consistently identify needs that leaders may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Keep a pulse on trends across key growth categories in CPG industry, both nationally and by region.
Who You Are:
- Must have at least 1-4 years of proven work experience as operational lead;coupled with supply chain management and logistics experience
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of the grocery industry and functional requirements
- Excellent listening and negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience with a CPG brand marketing
- Responsiveness and follow-through
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint) Must have used large amounts of data driven workbooks
- Enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project.
- Self-starter, fast learner who has critical thinking
- Results driven