The Finance Manager for HighKey, reporting to the VP of Finance, will be directly responsible for the preparation of financial statements and ensuring accuracy with Accounting. Provide financial analysis to highlight opportunities/insights across all areas of the business and help drive improvements & initiatives. Be an integral part of the budgeting and forecasting process. Assist with continued enhancement and development of financial reporting, key metrics dashboards
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Challenge the status quo
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Change
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company,
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare & update monthly reporting package for distribution to the leadership team.
- Assist with the annual budget and reforecast processes
- Perform analysis of financial statements and provide variance commentary to budget/forecast.
- Coordinate with the Controller in implementing internal controls, GAAP compliance and ensure accuracy and completion of financial results.
- Help develop financial dashboards, KPIs and reporting to monitor performance and determine improvement areas utilizing data visualization tools(Power BI)
- Collaborate with and support other areas of the business on financial initiatives
- Support month end and year end closing
- Participate in other ad-hoc financial projects and analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or similar
- At least 4 years experience with financial reporting/planning and analysis
- Consumer packaged goods experience preferred
- Familiarity w/ Microsoft Dynamics or another ERP system preferred
- Strong Excel, written, organizational and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Casual Dress Code
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
Location: East Orlando/UCF area
We are happy to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.