Supply Chain Manager
Minor Figures is a coffee related drinks company with global offices. We are looking for a bright, dynamic individual to lead the Supply Chain Management of our small and energetic US business. You will be responsible for closely managing external suppliers, 3PLs, logistics and inventory for the whole of the US. As well as working with sales, finance, and marketing in managing the day to operational requirements
This is a hands-on role, perfect for someone who can work with a small team and take initiative to meet deadlines. You must be super organized, detail oriented, thorough, and efficient with a positive attitude and enjoy working in fun, super-fast-paced environments. This position will have a direct report to start with future opportunity for additional reports as the team grows.
Manage key nominated supply partners on sourcing, forecasting, pricing & negotiations, planning and logistics to ensure all are effectively priced and delivered into approved warehouses.
- Define and implement plans across major suppliers to improve cost and efficiency
- Lead the development of the contract manufacturing strategy for Nth America
- Collaborate with the Minor Figures international teams, whilst working closely with Freight Forwarders
- Manage forecasting and S&OP process with sales and marketing to ensure continuity of supply while maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Work with external warehousing and logistics partners to manage service, costs, and quality.
- Manage US supply chain team team to ensure regular reporting concerning stock levels, quality issue’s and service levels including order fulfilment and customer service.
- Work with Sales and marketing in key procurement activities
- Review potential contract manufacturing partners
- Negotiate SLA and pricing
- Manage the production process from end to end.
- Ongoing evaluation of performance of contract manufacturing partners ensuring quality, cost efficiency and reliability.
- Build great relationships with supply partnersContinuous improvement
- Develop supply chain strategy to optimise cost efficiency and reliability.
- Regular evaluation of vendor performance
- Build metrics to track and report on supply chain performancePeople Management
- Lead and coach high performance team to to meet agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Work with Sales and marketing effectively to ensure inventory key activities are met
- Work with global supply chain team and wider business to understand both local and global business requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Five (5) years’ experience as supply chain manager, or related position
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience with ERP system or similar inventory, accounting, and CRM platforms.
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Understanding of the importance of controls and procedures.
- Proactive, able to manage own workload and ensure deadlines are met.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, confidence to speak to customers
- Reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious with the ability to adopt a common sense and flexible approach to supporting the business.
- A self-starter who works well as part of a small team.