Guayaki Yerba Mate Co
Job Title: eCommerce Manager Department: Sales Reports To: Vice President of Sales FLSA Status: Salary exempt
SUMMARY: Responsible for leading the company’s ecommerce strategy, execution and sales success, with an initial focus on Amazon, which will expand to additional marketplace platforms over time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s view of essential functions for this position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job as required.
- Lead all aspects of eCommerce digital marketing on Amazon to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and repeat purchase/Subscribe n Save business, including managing agency team executing Amazon Search campaigns, Amazon DSP programmatic campaigns and any additional high impact ad strategies, event or merch concepts.
- Develop and execute all promotional campaigns, including managing offer development, cadence, and audience segmentation.
- Develop the ecommerce sales plan, meeting and surpassing sales goals for each account and the total channel.
- Develop and lead a plan for expansion across additional Amazon and marketplace channels, including high potential platforms like Instacart, Walmart.com, Kroger, Whole Foods, Amazon Fresh, PrimeNow and FreshDirect
- Manage KPI reports, ROI analysis and sales forecast for top management, and suggest new business opportunities
- Develop new product configurations (variety packs, etc) as part of an overall strategy to drive the business.
- Coordinate with internal teams to accurately forecast product demand across ecommerce platforms, and ensure that operations are run smoothly and that product is always in stock.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Expertise in managing and growing a business on Amazon (experience with additional high impact grocery eCommerce retailers like Walmart.com, Kroger.com, Target.com, FreshDirect a plus).
- Experience with Amazon Advertising (DSP & Search).
- Experience managing ecommerce for CPG/beverage brand a plus.
- Experience with both 1P (vendor) and 3P (Seller) accounts a plus.
- Bachelor's degree business, marketing, communications, or another related field
- Ecommerce operations experience, including successfully coordinating with operations teams.
- Proven analytical capabilities in an ecommerce environment