Craft Beer Sales Representative (Huntington Beach)
Craft Beer Guild Los Angeles
Craft Los Angeles' Sales Representatives are responsible for maximizing the sales of our craft beer portfolio through effective planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives. This is an exciting relationship-driven business that requires strategic sales ability, craft beer knowledge and exceptional customer service skills.
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in territory
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of products
- Understand company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Maximize the POS exposure in each account
- Collection of A/R based on CA ABC Policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Other duties as assigned