On Premise Sales Rep
Capital Eagle, Inc.
- Maintaining a retail call frequency which includes following a structured selling process, maintaining inventory levels, placing proper point of sale, rotating product and planning promotional activities
- Introducing and selling in new brands, packages and features including activities to support sell through
- Administrative paperwork including: completing and submitting daily, weekly and monthly reports, point of sale booking forms, point sheets, expense reports, tracking forms, surveys and work orders, etc.
- 1 – 3 years of sales experience or related business experience
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive and confident personality committed to achieving results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Retail account management experience in food and beverage industry preferred
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and with Tablets (iPad)
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Able to lift, unload, and move product regularly as well as hang merchandising materials
- Able to obtain DC Solicitor’s permit
- Safe driving record
- Able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States