Social Media & Content Creator
Two Roads Brewing Co.
Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford, CT is seeking a Social Media and Content Creator to help deliver and communicate our Road Less Traveled narrative to our consumers. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day strategy, proactive and reactive engagement, monitoring, social listening and growth of Two Roads’ social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other emerging channels. The Content Creator will work on the front line of engaging the Two Roads consumer base through creative, interactive and innovative content delivery across the spectrum of digital mediums and platforms. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure that all content is in line with company and brand positioning objectives.
For consideration, please submit a resume along with a cover letter that provides information about your interest in marketing, your passion for craft beer and why you are interested in “taking the road less traveled” with Two Roads.
- Create exciting and engaging content for social media via short videos, photos, and graphics.
- Assist Plan & execute social media strategies on Two Roads, Area Two and H2Roads social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube, etc., as applicable).
- Extend consumer promotions and brand campaigns into social media.
- Source and post interesting and relevant (both brand and craft industry) content daily across social media channels.
- Create & manage social content calendar for all brand platforms.
- Maintain and update Two Roads brand website with relevant content, news, blog posts and other timely information via WordPress platform.
- Identify, monitor, and educate the rest of the team on new tech trends and social media applications.
- Regularly monitor and respond as required on Two Roads’ social media channels.
- Build influencer network and manage outreach.
- Track and report Two Roads growth across all platforms and brands through relevant KPIs and metric assessment.
- Deliver monthly activity reports on all social media channels.
- Compare Two Roads’ social performance against other craft competitors in the market.
- Support other general duties and projects, as assigned.
- Proficiency with scheduling and analytics tools such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok.
- Proficiency with WordPress content management system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc).
- Strong written communication, including short and long-form content to be used for blogging, website, and other digital destinations.
- Ability to generate high-quality imagery via cellphone, DSLR camera and other tools.
- Researches and employs a deep understanding of emerging digital trends.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess a flexible “can-do” attitude and enjoy working and collaborating with a team.
- Excellent decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Experience or a degree in marketing a plus.
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere & After Effects highly desired.
- Experience in operating DSLRs, GoPros, sound recording equipment, creative shot composition, and video editing.