Market Manager - North Texas (DFW)
Flying Embers, an employee-owned company, is seeking a Market Manager who will be responsible for growing our business in North Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth Metro). For the right person, this is a unique opportunity to help build Flying Embers as the leader in the better-for-you alcohol space.
- Develop & execute strategic sales/distribution plans with distributor partners in the DFW market to drive share and revenue growth.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with distributor & retail partners.
- Prepare business reviews and selling presentations for distributor & customer meetings.
- Work with RSM to Manage product inventory, transfer requests and new orders on a weekly basis.
- Analyze internal sales reports & category insights to identify opportunities and make strategic business decisions.
- Work closely with RSM, Distributors and Internal team to ensure execution of new distribution and promotional activity.
- Work with the sales leadership team to build an annual sales plan and provide monthly updates on progress against the plan.
- Actively participate in crew drives and market visits in key markets.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven and successful sales management track record within the beer and/or CPG space
- Established relationships with distributor and retail partners in North Texas
- Must be an analytical thinker and data-driven; strong data analysis skills and experience working with relevant data
- Start-Up Experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills with external customers, peers, supervisors, and internal supporting departments
Position Snap Shot:
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Salary / Car+Cell Phone Allowance / Annual Bonus Opp
Supervisor: Region Sales Manager - South Central
Location: Dallas, TX
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Minimum Experience: 3-5 Years
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Physical & Mental Requirements
Required to routinely and repeatedly lift up to 55 pounds and maneuver 170 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls. Regularly exposed to damp, wet environment with hot liquids, airborne particles, chemicals and moving machinery. Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position. Must be able to travel via car, airplane or train.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs