Sales Analyst & Operations Specialist
DRY Soda, Inc.
DRY Soda Co.
Founded in Seattle in 2005, DRY Soda Co. is on a mission to elevate social drinking for everyone and have been growing as non-alcoholic celebratory drink ever since.
In 2020, DRY is re-launching as DRY Botanical Bubbly to more clearly serve our purpose. We are here to elevate what non-alcoholic options look like, but more importantly make social drinking about giving interesting options and including everyone in the toast.
We are DRY.
We are passionate about inclusion, connection and experience. We are the OG’s in the budding sober curious space and ready to lead the social wellness revolution.
Our products are Non-GMO, four ingredients with a great personality and come in cans, bottles and 750 mL Celebration bottles that leverage botanicals: Cucumber, Vanilla Bean, Lavender, Rainier Cherry, Blood Orange, Fuji Apple, Ginger, Pineapple and Watermelon.
We have a lot of work to do and are looking for seasoned sales talent who can help us build the next big category expansion! For more information, visit www.drinkdry.com
Position: Sales Analyst & Operations Specialist
DRY is seeking an experienced sales professional with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to join our team as we further establish DRY as the creator and leader of a new class of non-alcoholic beverages.
The candidate will serve as the SPINs and reporting specialist and oversee partner management with our brokers and distributors.
As the reporting specialist, knowledge of SPINS, Nielsen and excel to be able to work through multiple sources of data to deliver actionable insights and sales stories to the DRY team. This role will also take point on sales reporting for internal needs and as an external tool with our distributors and customers and requires someone who likes to drive efficiency and improve processes as well.
Beyond reporting and data analysis, this role will also be responsible to work closely with Sales Operations, and our broker/distributor teams to ensure paperwork is filed and processed, review orders, identify out of stocks, and help develop tactical and territory development plans. This role requires a high level of proactivity, follow through, exceptional customer service and communication skills.
The Sales Analyst & Operations Specialist will report directly to the SVP of Sales.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Passionate about food and beverage - You may even consider yourself a foodie
- Strong analytics and reporting background – You have experience with Nielsen, SPINs and/or IRI and know how to develop insights from data to help forecast and build sales stories. You also have deep Excel and pivot table experience to be able to create reports from multiple data sources to manage out of stocks, inventory and orders. Experience working with Acosta, UNFI, KEHE or Kroger data is a bonus.
- Reliable & Proactive - You have shown consistent employment and/or commitment to an organization, but want to leave it better than when you started and proactively look for new opportunities to take on something more or make something better.
- Strong Communicator - You can communicate clearly and concisely to a team, but also manage customers and partners with empathy and win their hearts and minds. Experience working with Acosta, UNFI, KEHE, or other DSD distributors is a bonus.
- Entrepreneurial - You are passionate about working for a growing company, excited to take on new challenges and opportunities, and eager to go above and beyond.
- Connector & Team Player - You love to work with others to build awesome teams, can work through problems and find ways to help others do their jobs better.
- Sales experience - You have experience working with customers and distributors, etc.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 5 years of sales, analyst, or sales operations experience in CPG.
- Strong analytical aptitude with knowledge of Nielsen, SPINs, IRI data and experience building sales insights and sales decks and stories. Kroger database knowledge a bonus
- Experience successfully working with broker or distributor partners and processes.
- Strong excel, pivot table and database skills.
- Proven track record of working effectively with marketing teams to deliver on company goals.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced and high growth stage environment preferred.
- Confident decision-maker with ability to make quick decisions under pressure
- Desire to be an integral part of a driven and highly motivated team