Karbach Brewing Company
This position is primarily responsible for packaging materials and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Cleans packaging containers.
· Lines and pads crates and assembles cartons.
· Obtains and sorts product.
· Wraps protective material around product.
· Starts, stops, and regulates speed of conveyor.
· Inserts or pours product into containers or fills containers from spout or chute.
· Nails, glues, or closes and seals containers.
· Labels containers, container tags, or products.
· Sorts bundles or filled containers.
· Packs special arrangements or selections of product.
· Inspects materials, products, and containers at each step of packaging process.
· Records information such as weight, time, and date packaged.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· High school education or equivalent.
· Manufacturing experience or training preferred.
· Fork lift certification preferred.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move from 50 pounds to up to 100 pounds.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.