Field Sales Representative
Critical Mass Group
Critical Mass Group (CMG) is seeking highly-motivated Field Sales Representatives (FSR) to join our rapidly growing Field Sales Team in the Southern California Area. CMG works with the most innovative and exciting brands in the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) space, primarily in natural and functional food and beverage. CMG’s extensive expertise, strategic relationships and fervent execution in field sales and distribution provides our unique brands the foundation and pathway for sustainable growth. Our team of experts build outstanding brands.
At CMG we are a firm believer in building opportunity from the ground up and supplying you with all the tools needed for you to become a successful Field Sales Representatives. Therefore, limited experience is required to join our thriving team!
Who are we looking for?
- Highly outgoing, friendly, energetic and self-motivated competitor.
- Proactive self-starter who is coach-able and thrives in a dynamic, fast paced sales organization.
- A winner who has a proven track record of problem solving and delivering against clearly defined goals.
- Excellent, professional communication skills, attention to detail, organization and tenacious with follow up.
- A go-getter who is constantly looking to close the deal and create long-lasting partnerships with new customers and business partners.
- Candidate with insatiable work ethic who is reliable with a strong sense of integrity.
- Prior CPG sales experience (specifically beverage) is a plus, but not required.
- Prior experience with retail/wholesale accounts is a plus, but not required.
- Combination of education/experience and ambition/drive will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
What will you be doing?
- Act as expert on CMG represented brands in the Southern California area.
- Sell product into new accounts.
- Travels through assigned territory in your dependable vehicle to call on your pre-qualified accounts.
- Your goals are to sell in displays, additional SKUs, additional facings, cold box placement and to create other opportunities to grow volume throughout the area.
- Maximize retail execution at store level by increasing POS exposure in each accounts to drive sales.
- Meticulously monitor and document account status, areas of opportunity and next steps within CMG's CRM tools after each account visit.
- Build relationships with our distribution partners, motivating their reps to grow CMG brands within their networks.
- Establish and maintain rapport with key decision makers, store managers, local buyers, and pertinent personnel.
- Identify and assist with local promotional activity including in store demos.
- Desire to exceed sales goals.
- Be motivated to start your day at 7AM.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical Benefits.
- Dental Benefits
- 401(k) options available.
- We provide you with pre-qualified sales routes!
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Access to state of the art software and tablets that can help you achieve your goals faster.
Job Type: Full-time