Title: Sales Representative - RECOVER 180°
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for an experience Sales Representative to help the business evolve in the Southern California market (with the possibility to take on a more regional role). The right candidates will need to have experience with distributors, building a core account base in new markets and have relevant beer/beverage industry experience.
RECOVER 180° was created for those who work hard and play harder – and is revolutionizing the functional hydration category. Our premium isotonic formula contains three times the amount of electrolytes of other leading sports drinks, clocking in with half the calories and less sugar too. Essential vitamins kick start the body’s natural healing process and boost immunity, while plant-based extracts build anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects in the body.
- Identify and secure placement in key on and off premise accounts
- Know key buyers, accounts, and market competition.
- Work with our distributor partners and their sales teams to establish relationships in the market, to motivate, and to educate. Frequent ride-alongs are mandatory.
- This is an in-field sales job and performance is results based.
- Host product training's, tastings with account personnel, consumer events, and build relationships with key account staff and management. Enter information and track accounts with our CRM.
- Host and attend consumer events, festivals, tastings, and market promotions
- Maintain appropriate levels of POS materials and make sure they are effectively used and distributed. Suggest merchandising opportunities.
- Manage and adhere to monthly promo budget allocation and use them in the most efficient manner.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to sales manager, COO, and partners. Weekly sales calls
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Beverage background preferred, either through supplier/distributor sales or related professional experience (general sales, grocery, marketing, etc.)
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and is highly organized.
- Creative thinking is encouraged with brand resources and account level programming.
- Strong communication skills including writing and public speaking.
- Ability to work days and be available some nights and weekends for promo events.
- Travel frequently within the state and up to 20% outside the state to support other markets, when needed.
- Must have a working vehicle, insurance, and clean driving record. Vehicle or mileage allowance paid.
- Office, Excel, computer proficiency, and smartphone usage is required