Craft Beers of Canada
Craft Beers of Canada seeks an entry level, regional Craft Beer and Wine Account Manager to continue to build out and grow our collection of Canadian imports throughout New England.
We specialize in bringing small-batch, craft breweries and wineries to market in the US and are looking for an ambassador to support our mission.
The successful candidate will travel throughout their respective region working with distributor and brewery and winery personnel to develop our portfolio of award-winning imported craft beer and wine brands.
This is a remote, entry-level sales position for an exceptional candidate in New England with significant travel expectations. Successful candidates should expect flexible hours with evening and weekend events and should have an excellent driving record.
- Customer relations experience
- Depth of knowledge in craft beer and wine
- Experience in nurturing brands, relationships, and building awareness in untapped markets
- Willingness to travel to grow the market and portfolio
Daily responsibilities will include making headquarter, distributor, and independent account presentations and working the market with distributor personnel to gain distribution and features.
- Competitive starting base salary plus incentives, depending on skills and experience
- Company vehicle, insurance, and expenses
- Health insurance
- Expense account
Apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Due to the volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every inquiry.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.