ACCOUNT MANAGER - Dallas, Texas
Rahr and Sons Brewing Company
· Obtain the sales and distribution goals for the assigned Area.
· Make direct sales calls on retail accounts within the sales Area with respect to obtaining maximum distribution, sales and visibility of Rahr & Sons brands.
· Maintain close contact with key retail accounts within the sales Area. Handle complaints and foster good customer relations.
· Maintain a high call frequency of the top 30 key accounts, both on-premise and off-premise, in the assigned Area for each market.
· Attend On & Off Premise promotions and special events as requested by your supervisor. Examples: Beer Festival, Pint Night, Tap Takeover, Demo/Sampling, etc.
· Develop and maintain effective wholesaler relationships by displaying professionalism in all aspects of the position. Work with wholesaler personnel for the purpose of training, counseling and development in the area of selling Rahr & Sons brands.
· You are required to perform a minimum of 4 Work Withs per month. If you are unable to get commitments from your wholesalers you will need to supply the VP of Sales documentation.
· You are required to call on a minimum of 12 accounts per day. This will fluctuate depending on the goals for the day.
· You will be expected to make sales presentations to wholesalers when needed.
· Monitor the condition of all draught dispensing parts and equipment in all accounts within assigned Area. Develop a strong relationship with distributor line-cleaners in assigned Area, creating a real sense of pride in their job responsibilities.
· Make sure Rahr & Sons draught handles are in excellent condition. Handles must be Rahr & Sons Handles and have the proper brand inserts.
· Monitor the condition of all packing out at trade within assigned Area. Develop a strong relationship with the distributor sales representatives and merchandisers in assigned Area, creating a real sense of pride in their job responsibilities.
· Make sure Rahr & Sons Beer is rotated properly and there is no Out-of-Date (OOD) product in your assigned Area.
I. Submit to the VP of Sales a “Key Accounts” list of the Top 25 on and off premise accounts for the Rahr & Sons Brands in each of their wholesaler’s markets. List will be submitted on the monthly reports.
II. Submit to VP of Sales an updated list of the top 15 - 25 “Target Accounts” for all assigned distributors. The lists will be submitted on the weekly/monthly reports.
III. Submit a “Monthly Work Plan/Calendar” to the VP of Sales, due by the 25th of each month for the following month. Activities to include frequent distributor visits, work withs, major events, etc.
IV. Submit a “Weekly Report” for your first 90 days to the VP of Sales, due by EOD every Friday. After 90 days you will submit a Monthly Report.
V. Complete “Creative Request” as needed.
VI. Complete “Draught Profit Analysis” as needed.
VII. Complete “Recap of Infield Work-with” as designated by the VP of Sales.
VIII. Submit “Expense Report Form” monthly within 5 days following the reporting period for approval by the VP of Sales.
IX. Submit a “Retail Audit Report” to the VP of Sales as needed.
X. Complete a “Retail Pricing Survey” bi-annually for those markets designated by the VP of Sales. VP of Sales will communicate the time frame throughout the year.
· At all times carry the appropriate updated copy of the Key Account lists and Target Account lists for the assigned Area.
· Observe all state and Federal laws pertaining to the sales, merchandising and promotion of malt beverages.
· Carry at all times in your vehicle the following items:
¨ Tool kit (staple gun, marking pen, etc., any and all items to install P.O.S.)
¨ Current P.O.S. items, including table tents, price cards and cooler decals for all brands.
¨ Draught items, including tap markers, tavern heads and any miscellaneous items required for routine service.
· Make sure that each account has been completely merchandised