Sales Rep/Brand Ambassador for Chagaccino (Mushroom Coffee) in Major East & West Coast Cities
PLEASE READ ON IF YOU LIVE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- San Diego
Start Date: We're looking for new team members to start working as soon as the COVID-19 lockdown is over and begin training one week prior to businesses opening up. Please apply now.
WTF is a Chagaccino ??
We've formulated the best tasting, adaptogenic, health + wellness coffee-boosting powder, and it's blowing up at coffee shops all around Los Angeles and we're ready to launch it in several major cities! The Chagaccino is clean, organic, plant-based, zero sugar, keto, low-calorie and spiked with an effective dose of the planet's greatest adaptogens. "Chaga" is king of medicinal mushroom world, widely popular in Eastern Europe/Asia, and its health benefits are just starting to be realized in the US. It's been lab-tested to be the most antioxidant-rich food on the planet, making it unmatched for immune support.
We are searching for a Retail Sales Ambassador to be responsible for promoting ReNude’s Chagaccino coffee boosting powder within strategic coffee shop accounts in order to maintain and grow sales.
We're offering huge monthly performance bonuses!
- Meets with CEO for a briefing on the Chagaccino coffee boost powder and sales pitch.
- Identify local coffee shops in their geographic area that are the right fit.
- Make sales calls to coffee shops to setup appointments with coffee shop decision makers.
- Meet and demo the Chagaccino for café decision makers.
- Develop and build the brand by opening new operator accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Develop and maintains existing account relationships through consistent communication with key decision makers.
- Maximizes sales by supervising and enhancing in store POS sign and display activity.
- Communicates all pricing and promotional information to coffee shops.
- Manages all expenses as related to this position within the assigned budget.
- Prepares and submits market activities, pricing and progress reports.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Must live in the areas above.
- High School diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred) AND at least one year Consumer Product Goods experience in a sales environment; or an equivalent combination of both.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, & Excel. Knowledge of iOS Applications a plus.
- Daily local travel in assigned region.
- We offer a competitive salary and big bonuses.
About The Position
Are you looking for more than just a job; something meaningful with a startup company with amazing traction and explosive growth where you're more than just an employee, you're a team member. A place where you can earn above average pay and significant bonuses at a company that believes in rewarding their team members performance.
- Seniority level
- Employment type
Part time or Full-time
- Job function
Sales Business Development
Food & Beverages