Head of Marketing
We need your excitement and enthusiasm to help grow our brand! As our Head of Marketing you will work with the Belgian Boys to design and plan our marketing strategy with an emphasis on growing brand awareness and sales. We are looking for someone who is experienced, dedicated, and self-driven who will be excited to achieve ambitious goals. You will be reporting directly to the Belgian Girl aka our CEO. This role is based at our HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
General Functions & Job Responsibilities:
- Drive and execute integrated marketing plans support business objectives.
- Support our sales team with shopper marketing including retailers specific, sampling, couponing programs, and innovating to find high ROI ways to grow our business
- In conjunction with the Head of E-Commerce, develop an end-to-end consumer experience to continuously improve the customer experience and increase sales
- In conjunction with the Creative Director, be the guardian of brand identity and how storytelling comes to life on pack, .com, etc.
- Manage creative partners, agencies, interns, and a growing Belgian Boys team
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and output.
- Wearer of many hats
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in marketing preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth CPG business.
- Experience with both strategy and execution for social media, digital ads, e-mail, copywriting– we’re a small team and will need you to be hands-on
- 100% target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Love of food and passion about food media and culture
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business