Senior FP&A Analyst
Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst - Bonafide Provisions
Bonafide Provisions is on a mission to bring abundant wellness to all through the power of delicious, nutrient-rich REAL FOOD. We are the national leader in frozen bone broth and our products are available across the country at retailers such as Whole Foods, Kroger, Sprouts, Walmart and more. We’re in search of a talented and experienced Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst, who will help us extend our mission and support our next phases of growth. The Senior FP&A Analyst is a new role at Bonafide Provisions. Based in our Encinitas, CA headquarters and reporting to the CEO, the Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for supporting the leadership team in short and long-term planning, forecasting and analysis. The Senior FP&A Analyst will also be a key partner to the Sales and Operations teams, as well as to the CEO, to implement new reporting and processes to ensure goals are met. The successful candidate has a proven FP&A skillset, is a problem solver and team player who is self-motivated, highly-organized, and ready to make an immediate impact. This position offers a fantastic opportunity for growth as the company continues to expand. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience, plus health benefits and paid time off.
To learn more about us, visit our website at: www.bonafideprovisions.com
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the leadership team to prepare annual budgets and to formulate short and long-term strategic plans.
- Lead ongoing forecasting processes to provide latest financial estimates and variance analysis.
- Provide business performance tracking and insights, and provide actionable recommendations, including but not limited to those related to Sales, Trade spend, COGS, Margin, Operating Expenses and ROI on spend.
- Support leadership team in developing business cases to guide strategic decisions.
- Ad hoc financial reporting and special projects as required.
- Influence and learn from the wider organization.
- Bachelor’s degree is required (Finance or Business focus is a plus)
- 2-3+ years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience required
- Successful history of performing as a key player on a multifunctional team
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Proficient with Quickbooks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Flexible and able to prioritize multiple projects in order to meet deadlines
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
Bonus points for:
- Natural food & beverage industry experience
- Familiarity with syndicated data (i.e. SPINS, Nielsen, IRI)
- Experience partnering with founders to grow brands
- Passion for wellness