Chief of Staff
Three Trees Organics
Three Trees, the brand behind the world’s most pure and delicious plant-based milks, is seeking an experienced leader to be a part of our executive team. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-growth natural foods startup solving a big problem in the food industry today: the lack of delicious, clean, and nourishing plant-based foods. We are the leading brand that stands for uncompromising quality and taste. Our nut and seed milks are delighting consumers across the country. With 6 years of demonstrated traction and success in the market, the company is poised for high growth in a hot industry. Three Trees is an established startup making a real impact.
Our company is on a rapid growth trajectory, and we’re looking for a smart, driven, and entrepreneurial individual to support our CEO. As a strategist, consultant, and implementer, this person will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the company. The Chief of Staff will handle the day-to-day management of personnel to allow the CEO to focus on growing our business. The right candidate will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Serve as confidante / sounding board to CEO
- Oversee daily operations, guide team and help drive projects forward
- Generally managing the business
- Attending meetings and calls on behalf of the CEO when necessary
- Build relationships with external business partners
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to appropriate team members
Qualifications & Skills
- MBA or related field
- 10+ years in a business role
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across functions and teams
- Effective, versatile, and ACTION-ORIENTED
- Excellent communication skills, as well as analytical abilities
This position is based in the Bay Area (Hayward, CA) and requires occasional travel.
Please email email@example.com and include your resume!
At Our Core, We Are:
Entrepreneurial. We strive for excellence– we deliver consistently strong performance, and go to great lengths to delight customers. We take great pride in our work. We are results-focused. Strong work ethic and ownership mentality are in our DNA; we roll up our sleeves and do whatever it takes!
Authentic. We bring our honest, full selves to work every day. We give and receive candid and direct feedback. We value integrity, humility, and kindness. There is no room for big egos on our team.
Mission-Driven. We are passionate and driven by ideals. Our can-do attitude and commitment to higher standards set us apart and keep us aligned and focused.