Sales & Marketing Coordinator
The Good Bean
Be part of a fast-paced, high-growth snack food company in Berkeley, CA. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will join a highly motivated, energetic sales and marketing team located throughout the US. If you are a type-A self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude who thrives in an egalitarian culture where everyone rolls up their sleeves, pitches in and has fun in the process, this job is for you. Please note, the position is full-time at our Berkeley CA HQ.
- Provide comprehensive support to sales management team as necessary
- Coordinate all paperwork for new item setup with top distributor accounts, retailers in US and Canada including intro deals and new item programs
- Management of price lists and product specifications
- Item imaging: manage all images on retail, distributor, regulatory and marketing platforms
- Complete submissions with IX-One, GS1, Kroger, Retail Link, DOT etc
- Facilitate creative development process for new and existing projects and manage inventory of all physical assets:
- Business cards, brochures, etc. - Track inventory, re-order, own budgets, respond to sales requests
- New product mockups - Track inventory. Reorder. Own budget. Respond to sales requests.
- Mailings – Includes donations, influencer mailings, PR mailings. Partnering with other brands for our social (e.g. giveaways).
- Inventory management of specific programs (shipper, coupon etc)
- Support development of sales and marketing presentations
- Manage formula change process; track timelines, work with manufacturing and regulatory, update system files and communicate updates
- Daily communication with regulatory, graphic design, production, warehouse, sales team and brokers.
- Trade Show / Event Coordination and Support
- Consumer engagement and support:
- Respond to customer complaints and inquiries via Website, Email, Phone
- Responsible for tracking of consumer complaints
- Additional projects as assigned
- BS or BA in business or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a CPG company in sales, marketing, new product development departments.
- Ability to Travel to support Events as needed
- Mandatory proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Capacity to prioritize and multitask while working on several projects simultaneously in an extremely fast paced working environment with a willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude with a go-getter mentality, willingness to take on new challenges.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail in a self-governing, lean and entrepreneurial environment.
Compensation: Competitive package with full benefits and 401K