Area Sales Manager – SoCal
M Kombucha is a highly functional kombucha crafted to perfection by scientists and cultural creatives with a mission to provide food as medicine and medicine as food.
At M we believe in infinite human potential. Feeling good and vibrant is infectious, and when we thrive, we inspire others to thrive. We also believe that we don’t need to compromise taste for health, so we developed the most well-balanced, live kombucha with unprecedented functionality.
Products include a CBD Line, a brand-new Functional Line (w/o CBD) ready for launch and a keg offering for draft systems.
M Kombucha is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious Sales Manager who lives a healthy lifestyle and is stoked to spread health & wellness through a beverage that is functional, efficacious and amazingly delicious.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing the M Kombucha brand in Southern California by opening new accounts on top of managing and growing existing store performance and relationships. The position requires an individual who lives in SoCal (ideally coastal) and very familiar with the territory, loves being in the field and is a people’s person.
- Develop and maintain an organized account list in the assigned territory
- Develop monthly and weekly plans
- Work closely with DSD distributors
- Increase door count continuously in various channels
- Regularly visit and meet existing store accounts to build and grow strong relationships
- Be an activator of the brand in the field; educate buyers, store managers, partners and customers about M
- Drive sales strategy and initiatives including but not limited to chain accounts, independent accounts, oversee in-store demos, merchandising, POS placement, route rides, local field marketing and events
- 3+ Years of beverage related sales experience
- Great understanding of the territory and the related market segments
- Embodiment of the M brand, mission and vision
- Established relationships with brand relevant retailers in SoCal
- Well suited for a startup dynamic and mentality
- Strong customer service, interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Ability to formulate and execute account strategies
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- High achiever with proven track record
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Must own a car and be out in the field 80-90% of the time
- Must be proficient in MS Office + Google Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
If you feel the alignment with your qualifications and the call to spread health & wellness, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com