Cider Seller - Central Florida
Kopparberg the worlds best selling hard fruit cider brands has an opening in Orlando.
The Cider Seller will be responsible for driving sales and execution of Kopparberg hard cider brands with distributor partners through targeted accounts, closing account gaps and executing National and Regional Programming.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with distributor, targeted retail accounts and retail chain customers
- Plan and deliver effective sales calls and deliver monthly sales business objectives
- Drive distribution, display execution and merchandising standards
- Execute retail chain programming
- Support festivals and tastings to reach large audiences of cider consumers
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Experience in the adult beverage alcoholic preferred.
- Existing relationships with key chain and independent accounts preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as necessary; start-up company in hyper-growth mode
- Valid driver’s license
- Kopparberg US is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.