Vice President of Sales
xyz Beverage - PRESS
About PRESS Premium Alcohol Seltzer
PRESS Premium Alcohol Seltzer is the largest independent alcohol seltzer company in the industry’s fastest growing category. Our founder’s vision for PRESS sets it apart: Create an elevated seltzer experience that appeals to discerning consumers through creative flavor combinations and understated, sophisticated branding. Based in Milwaukee, PRESS helped create the category by anticipating consumers’ growing demand for lower alcohol and more complex flavor offerings.
To complete our national expansion by leading and building a team of extraordinary sales professionals who thrive on exceeding ambitious sales goals, forging a new legacy and maximizing our customers’ margins while always taking the high road.
- Must possess the ability to make deals at the highest levels in order to move the brand forward
- Experience with improving brand growth and substantially increasing market share
- Solid background in the Alcohol Beverage category preferred
- Successful experience building and managing a national sales team
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Significant travel required (50% or more)
As a member of the leadership team this person reports directly to the co-owners and will partner with other senior management to establish and execute strategies to maximize PRESS’s enormous potential. Overall responsibility leading sales force towards achieving sales goals through the implementation and execution of sales strategies, tactics and metrics.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s aggressive distribution, volume and profit goals competing in the beverage alcohol industry’s fastest growing category
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Define optimal sales force structure and practices
- Lead hiring and development of sales personnel
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the team to achieve sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage key customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes/infrastructure that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements that align with overall company goals
- Establish and maintain a detailed and accurate sales forecasting approach and system
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions as appropriate
- Work closely with brand and the marketing function to establish successful channel and partner support programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Manage P and L statements, budgeting, forecasting, pricing and deal structures
- Drive and reinforce our company values throughout sales organization:
- Customers First—We anticipate their needs and always deliver on our commitments
- Leadership & Teamwork—We succeed by sharing information and embracing change
- Passion for Quality and Innovation—We relentlessly pursue improvement in all our endeavors
Compensation commensurate with experience as well as performance-based accomplishments.