Field Marketing Manager - Florida
Frankly Organic Vodka ~ Be In Good Spirits, LLC.
Field Marketing Manager
Be in Good Spirits, LLC. is seeking a full-time, ambitious, energetic and creative Field Marketing Manager to help further expand its Frankly Organic Vodka brand awareness. Includes managing all aspects of field marketing from in-store POS, demos and marketing events by bringing the Frankly Organic Vodka brand to life creating genuine, meaningful experiences for consumers, retailers, and distributor partners.
The Field Marketing Manager will support the Area Sales Managers and serve as the marketing team’s liaison to the US sales team, overseeing the day-to-day marketing operations. They will work with the US sales team to develop & implement on-brand, growth-oriented sales and marketing programs as well as identify and execute additional brand-building opportunities
- Drive development and growth of the Frankly Organic Vodka brand nationally through participation in localized retail, food, sport and music event sampling programs in key markets, experiential marketing activations and press/influencer events.
- Create brand awareness through off/on-premise events and retail tastings and create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness, build customer loyalty, and ultimately drive in-store sales.
- Manage, grow, and improve our brand ambassador program (Store demos, local events, tradeshows)
- Ensure POS and other marketing assets are utilized in the field with correct programs; participate in the development of program-specific POS
- Maintain proper brand positioning to standard, guiding proper shelf management positions.
- Build, rotate and properly maintain display space at retail accounts.
- Aggressively pursue new opportunities for both on-premise and off-premise distribution.
- Impact local markets to increase volume sold within target accounts.
- Grow brand presence within existing accounts.
- Motivate distributor salespeople and account managers to improve the promotion of our brand.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Entrepreneurial, humble, passionate and determined. Energy and enthusiasm are critical.
- 1-3 years’ beverage industry/natural food/ spirits industry field marketing or sales experience.
- Ability to function effectively in an intimate, entrepreneurial business environment and can work well with or without supervision.
- Ability to manage a team of brand ambassadors.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Must have driver’s license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory.
Salary plus bonus
2 weeks company paid vacation
11 paid holidays