Head of Growth
Head of Growth @ Fat Snax
Fat Snax is the leading low-carb & keto snack brand. Based in Brooklyn, we launched in 2017 and are available in Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, and The Vitamin Shoppe, among others. The company is strategically positioned in the market, with over 4,000 retail locations and proven traction online that’s ready for scale. Retail drives loyal customers online and helps support fatsnax.com and Amazon business.
We’re hiring a Head of Growth to rapidly build & grow our online business. The role will be entrepreneurial, as you lead the e-commerce charge for one of the fastest-growing food brands. We’ve proven concept online and have metrics that are ready for scale.
The Head of Growth will lead Fat Snax online growth across .com and Amazon. They will oversee all digital strategy, including customer acquisition, all retention efforts, CRO, CRM/email, and Amazon. The Head of Growth will report directly to the CMO and will manage agencies, freelancers, and eventual in-house hires.
- Lead company to 2020 and 2021 online revenue and margin goals.
- Own all aspects of performance marketing: drive new customer acquisition, retention efforts, and rapidly scale e-Commerce revenue profitably.
- Tightly manage acquisition channels and relevant agencies, with 7-figure annual spend.
- Stand up new, profitable customer acquisition channels.
- Grow Amazon Seller Central business & stay up-to-date with Amazon.
- Drive increased customer retention & LTV. Manage agencies or in-house for CRM/email/SMS to hit goals.
- Report to CMO and CEO on overall performance against growth goals and campaign ROI; track trends and make high level recommendations.
- 6+ years digital marketing experience.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central + Shopify DTC.
- Comprehensive understanding of full funnel, including acquisition channels and retention strategy and metrics. We value this over channel-specific expertise.
Location: Brooklyn, NY (Bushwick) - Remote flexibility for certain candidates.
*To Apply: Please email email@example.com with a quick summary of your background and link to your LinkedIn. Intro emails directly to Brian are also welcome.