Great American Turkey Co
Who we are:
At The Great American Turkey Co we appreciate the importance of eating delicious food, healthy food and food that is made right. We wanted to not just eat better ourselves, but to help Americans eat better too – and to make eating better easier and more delicious.
Thus, we created The Great American Turkey Co; a line of ready to cook turkey products crafted by James Beard Award Winning legends, made from Certified Humane® turkeys, raised on local family farms free from antibiotics, hormones and preservatives.
Our purpose is to help you eat better – better for you, better for the environment and better for the supply chain.
Our marinated turkey strips and better for you turkey sausages are sold at FreshDirect, The Fresh Market, Fresh Thyme, as well as 300 natural, specialty and grocery stores. And in January 2020 we will launch in 1,200 Publix with expanding distribution on the East and West Coast.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to support planning, management and execution of key projects critical to brand growth. The projects will include social and digital strategy (social media, e-commerce), various design materials (sell sheets, packaging iterations), in-store activations, consumer insights as well as serving as liaison with outsourced creative agency. This project work will lay the foundation for The Great American Turkey Co’s national expansion and category growth.
Duties of Role:
- Work with existing marketing team to create branded content, social posts and brand partnerships that are support of brand vision and targeted customer
- Manage development of sales and marketing materials
- Project manage design creation
- Study consumer behavior, product-market fit and bring new ideas to the table for how to grow customer base and improve sales performance
- Support sales team with marketing campaigns and in-store execution
- Manage Brand Ambassador and Demo programs
Who You Are:
- 3 – 8 years relevant marketing or food industry experience
- Passionate about growing brands, good food, health and wellness
- A collaborative leader – willing and able to challenge others
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Analytical with ability to data mine and optimize
- Entrepreneurially minded, enthusiastic and self-motivated and driven to succeed
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.