Sales & Merchandising Rep
Who We Are:
Founded in 2013, Thistle is an early-stage food-tech startup empowering our customers to get and stay healthy. We deliver delicious, organic, healthy, plant-forward meals, cold-pressed juices and snacks to customers in California who want to put their nutrition on auto-pilot. We are not just another food delivery startup or meal-kit company. Our focus is the health and happiness of our customers and we are revolutionizing how fresh, nutritious, high-quality food is purchased, manufactured, and delivered at scale. Thistle is headquartered in San Francisco and we are backed by some amazing investors in the Bay Area and beyond.
About the Role:
The Sales and Merchandising Rep will report directly to the Nor Cal Sales Manager. This position will be responsible for all sales support and Merchandising within the Bay Area. You will be a key member of the Thistle Sales team with great opportunity for growth as the Brand expands its CPG presence.
This role will begin as a part-time role, three days per week, with potential to quickly become full-time.
What You'll Do:
- Merchandise Thistle products within retail locations
- Place orders within our platform Repsly.
- Work with the Thistle delivery team to make sure orders are delivered, and placed correctly
- Rotate and credit for short dated product.
- Manage relationships with distributors by working in conjunction with distributor sales team to drive placement and sales. Attending sales meetings and product launches events with distributor.
- Placement of POS.
- Support new account setup by working with cross-functional stakeholders, retail buyers and store managers to ensure success.
- Represent the Thistle brand in the field.
What You'll Bring:
- At least 1 year sales or merchandising experience with working knowledge of merchandising principles.
- Customer service skills and ability to effectively communicate with retail customers in a way that positively represents Thistle.
- The ability to navigating a startup environment.
- Experienceusing Repsly would be helpful.
- You will have Experience performingadministrative tasks of sales account mgmt,
- You will have a strong desire to build something special.
Who You Are:
- Can do attitude and desire to build something special.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and strong collaborator.
- Passionate about Thistle’s mission, health and wellness.
Life At Thistle:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Delicious & nutritious meals, snacks & juice to help keep you feeling healthy and energized
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits for full time employees (medical, dental, vision, 401K) to fit your needs
- Competitive salary & equity package